4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Re: STRAIGHTEN OUT - 2010 TOUR

Post by Kathinboots »

Claireinblack wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Isn't it not time to bless the Southern Sector with a concert ? It has been a long time......

:smt069

They are doing Swindon in July Paul

That was a great night last year, i believe Rodders made his stage debut, and of course the infamous "kebab shop incident" took place in Swindon..

:lol:
It was a top night. I've made a pledge to FBJ to do it all again in July, especially seeing as I missed them at The Roadhouse a few weeks ago. I need my fix of cider and bad dancing :twisted: .
Boogie now, Dave!
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

Claireinblack wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Isn't it not time to bless the Southern Sector with a concert ? It has been a long time......

That was a great night last year, i believe Rodders made his stage debut, and of course the infamous "kebab shop incident" took place in Swindon..

I can put you up for the Swindon gig Paul.........repay some of your hospitality :wink: :smt023

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

NMH1965 wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:

I can put you up for the Swindon gig Paul.........repay some of your hospitality :wink: :smt023

:?
Cheers Ian. 8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Fatbusjim
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Fatbusjim »

CANCELLATION : Three Tuns gig (scheduled for Sat. 12th June): Paul, the pub manager has informed us that the England-U.S.A World Cup match is to be screened live all around the venue on this night...as the game will finish around 9.15-9.30pm it has been decided that this leaves no time for the band to get set up and ready to start at a suitable time to fit in their 2-hour set...the band don't want to undersell themselves either and just put on an hour of songs, so the gig is now cancelled and a later date will be announced shortly...we trust you understand, bloody football eh?
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

Kathinboots wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:

It was a top night. I've made a pledge to FBJ to do it all again in July, especially seeing as I missed them at The Roadhouse a few weeks ago. I need my fix of cider and bad dancing :twisted: .
Looking forward to it, but Kath, no need to rub it in about the "bad dancing"!!!!
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

Fatbusjim wrote:CANCELLATION : Three Tuns gig (scheduled for Sat. 12th June)
No! That's a shame ... was going to be my first SO gig! :cry: :cry:
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

miserablewoman wrote:
Apologies but probably the right decision under the circumstances.

SO have another 3Tuns gig booked for 11th December so hopefully see you then.
Gene Regulation
Rats Rally

Post by Gene Regulation »

Fatbusjim wrote:CANCELLATION : Three Tuns gig (scheduled for Sat. 12th June): Paul, the pub manager has informed us that the England-U.S.A World Cup match is to be screened live all around the venue on this night...as the game will finish around 9.15-9.30pm it has been decided that this leaves no time for the band to get set up and ready to start at a suitable time to fit in their 2-hour set...the band don't want to undersell themselves either and just put on an hour of songs, so the gig is now cancelled and a later date will be announced shortly...we trust you understand, bloody football eh?
Should book another gig north of the border, nae cnut's interested in Engerland, or the WC for that matter. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TAFKA TrampinBlack
sparta7
Rats Rally

Post by sparta7 »

Theres an advert for "The Stranglers UK No1 Tribute Band" at Divas in Chester ( what was the Royal Mail club) for sometime in November. It doesnt say which band though, is it Straighten Out? Whoever it is I'll be getting along there.
"Do you mind dear boy I just cant stand all this tension, could I squeeze in front of you so I can cash me pension, oooooh ooooh yippee ay oooohhhh"
BazinBlack

Post by BazinBlack »

Kathinboots wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:

Myface :oops:
Strolling along minding my own business.....
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Just got my texts from Castle Tours this morning reminding me of Friday's Glasgow gig.
Good thing too, cos I knew fuck all about it. :oops:
Looking forward to it now, mind. :twisted:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
anthonyallen
Down In The Sewer

Post by anthonyallen »

Fatbusjim wrote:
miserablewoman wrote:
Apologies but probably the right decision under the circumstances.

SO have another 3Tuns gig booked for 11th December so hopefully see you then.

I'm gutted at this one being cancelled. It was my first SO gig as well and i had my day already planned. Was gonna go and see them in South Shields last year but that was cancelled as well. Nevermind, look forward to Dec 11th, 3rd time lucky perhaps.